Voila...here comes the next cake recipe that will really make your soul happy !! By happy I mean really really happy. That's how I feel now after baking this yummy, mouth watering, warm moist cake with tart Granny Smith Green apples. It pairs really well with Vanilla Ice Cream. When apples are in season, get them fresh and make this and you also will love it.
1 1/2 Cup - Sugar
2 Cup - All Purpose Flour
1 Tsp - Baking Soda
1 1/2 Tsp - Cinnamon Powder
1/4 Tsp - Nutmeg Powder
1/2 Tsp - Salt
3 Cup - Pealed and chopped Granny Smith Apples
1 Cup - Oil
1 Tsp - Vanilla
3 - Eggs
1/2 Cup - Chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and flour a 13*9 inch pan.
- Mix the sugar, oil and eggs until well beaten.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except apples and walnuts. Mix well.
- Stir in the apples.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Add the walnuts or pecans on top.
- Bake for 40-45 mins or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.