Recipe adapted from here
All purpose flour – 3 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon, separated
Cinnamon – 2 teaspoon
Ginger – 1/2 teaspoon, ground
Baking powder – 1 1/2 teaspoon
Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Eggs – 2
Vanilla – 1 teaspoon
Sugar – 1 cup
Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
Orange Zest – 4 tablespoon
Orange Juice, fresh - 1/2 cup
Zucchini – 2 cups, finely shredded, unpeeled
Cranberries – 1 cup, dried
Pecan - 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C) .
- Line and grease two loaf pans.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat eggs, vanilla, sugar, brown sugar, oil and orange peel until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture and orange juice in batches, mixing just enough to combine after each addition.
- In a small bowl, toss the cranberries and 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Add zucchini and cranberries and mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pans.
- Add chopped pecan on top.
- Bake for about 55 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the loaves cool in pans for about 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.